- exactly palpation of bone promotions
- reliable measuring of distance and inclinationngle between palpated bone promotions.
- the values can be read from the distance-meter and the inclinometer.
- The hight-distance between the points can read from the slide-roule of the PALM in millimeters and inches.
- Three different attachments for the measurement-arms can be used for optimized palpation of the different bone promotions:
- The PALM permitts a quickly and reliable measuring of the skeleton, bone-positions and bone-dimensions.
The validity estimates of the PALM for pelvic crest height difference were excellent (0.90-0.92) when compared with standing AP radiograph of the pelvis. JOSPT. June 2003; Vol.33: